On this Episode:
This week we welcome back Latvian activist Austra Muizniece, fearless fighter against the fake ‘cancer treatment’ Rigvir.
Shamelessly and corruptly approved in Latvia just two days before Latvia joined the EU, Rigvir has been claimed to be a cure at first for melanoma, and later for virtually any kind of cancer. Austra, herself a cancer survivor, has together with fellow skeptics lobbied for years to get Rigvir off the market as there has never been any evidence presented to support its efficacy. Litigation and harassment have been their reward, but finally now it seems like this fraudulent substance is being withdrawn from the market after 15 years of providing nothing but false hope to cancer patients.
Please also check out our event page at http://theesp.eu/events_in_europe
Intro; Greetings; Interview with Austra Muizniece; Farewell; Outro; Out-takes
00:02:46: Interview with Austra Muizniece
- Austra on Twitter: @Zimbabve
- Latast news on Rigvir : https://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sqs29v
- Rigvir facts: http://rigvirfacts.com/
- Latvian skeptics on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/skepticafe/
- Article published just after recording of interview: https://eng.lsm.lv/article/society/health/rigvir-contests-sales-ban-with-faulty-method-claims-institution.a319773/