[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/346482098″ params=”color=ff5500&auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false” width=”100%” height=”166″ iframe=”true” /]
This episode is a post European Skeptics Congress show that features interviews with Eran Segev, president of Australian Skeptics Inc. andMartin Mahner, who runs the office of the German skeptical organisation,gwup | die skeptiker.
We also talked about upcoming events like Ratio in Bulgaria, where Jelena & Pontus will appear as guests. And if you want to have more information on Denkfest, that’s happening around the same time in Zürich, please check it out here: denkfest.ch/de/
Intro; Greetings & Feedback; Interviews from the European Skeptics Congress
Greetings & feedback
- We talk about the end of the About Time Tour
- We also gave a shout out to the GSOW project. If you have some time, please join this project to help edit wikipedia pages in different languages. They provide full training.
- Pontus and Jelena are going to the event in Sofia. The event Ratio, happens on November 5 2017. They will join the panel discussion on the vaccination situation in Europe. Get your tickets here.
- If you’re interested in the events happening across Europe, please visit our calendar page.
Interview with Eran Segev
Jelena and Pontus sit down and talk to Eran about his talk at the European Skeptics Congress, his experience of the this event in Poland.
- Visit the official website of the Australian Skeptics
Interview with Martin Mahner
Andras interviews Martin in the headquarters of the German Skeptics organisation: gwup. They discuss the role of the gwup in spreading skepticism and critical thinking in Germany.