This time we talk events, quacks, Christmas, the PISA test, how skeptics sometimes get it wrong, how widespread the belief in alternative medicine is in Hungary and so much more.
Intro; Greetings & Feedback; On this day; What’s on in Europe?; What’s hot in Europe?; Really Wrong; Quote
- The Daily Express: Dr Bodkin Adams: The serial killer who got away
- Check out our “Events in Europe” calendar!
- Skeptiker Schweiz Discussion Papers, Volume 1. Issue 3.: Consuming rationally: How marketing is exploiting our cognitive biases, and what we can do about it
PISA 2015 results
- When skeptics get it wrong
- Edzard Ernst: Skeptics are often wrong about Homeopathy
- Opinion poll on the acceptance of alternative medicine in Hungary
- Index.hu: Hungary does not believe in Medical Science (in Hungarian)
- SVT: Psychologist offered healing hands for cancer patients (in Swedish)
- SVT: “Throw out the sects of psychiatry” (in Swedish)
- Metro: The browser extension that warns you of fake sites (in Swedish)
- Metro: A badly needed source of criticisim today (in Swedish)