This episode is entirely dedicated to one topic, which is the latest wrongdoings of the antivaccination campaign, namely the screenings of the pseudo-documentary “Vaxxed – From Cover-up to Catastrophy”.
Our guests, with whom we discussed this issue were Michael Marshall, project director at the Good Thinking Society and activist Fiona O’Leary, founder of Autistic Rights Together.
Intro; Greetings & Feedback; Interview with Michael Marshall; Interview with Fiona O’Leary; Farewell; Out-takes
Greetings & feedback
Interview with Michael Marshall
- Independent: MMR fraud doctor Andrew Wakefield ‘returns to UK for secretive screening of anti-vaccine film’
- The webpage of the Good Thinking Society
- Twitter handle: @GoodThinkingSoc
Interview with Fiona O’Leary
- ART – Autistic Rights Together
- Fiona’s Twitter handle: @fionapettit71
- The Guardian: Vaxxed review – One-sided film leaves the elephant in the room