Intro; Greetings; This Week in Skepticism; Pontus Pokes the Pope; News; Really Right; Farewell and Quote; Outro; Out-takes
00:06:16 This Week in Skepticism
1972 – Apollo program: Eugene Cernan and Harrison Schmitt begin the third and final extra-vehicular activity (EVA) or “Moonwalk” of Apollo 17. To date they are the last humans to set foot on the Moon (or any other planetary body outside Earth).
00:09:45 Pontus Pokes the Pope
Cardinal George Pell in court for charges of sexual misconduct towards children.
00:15:58 Skeptical News from around Europe
- Italy: Italy’s anti-vax health minister fires 30 experts from Higher Health Council
- Russia: Homeopathy in disguise
- Sweden: Macchiarini charged in court after all
- UK: Charity Commission publishes new guidelines for CAM charities
- Spain: The Skeptical Circle of Spain announces winners of the Pepe Cervera and the José Carlos Pérez Cobo prize.
- Sweden: Baby Acupuncture against Colic
- Belgium: Belgian authorities investigate case of autistic woman’s euthanasia
00:43:20 Really Right
- Ovidiu Covaciu, educating people about vaccinations in a Facebook group.
“We don’t need to share the same opinions as others, but we need to be respectful.”
/Taylor Swift, American singer and songwriter/