The episode was almost entirely dedicated to our interview with the Director of Sense about Science EU, Sofie Vanthournout. We talked about their upcoming project, Evidence Matters EU, the expansion of the Ask For Evidence campaign to European countries, how to elevate public debate about scientific issues to influence legislation, building a European network and a lot more.
Intro; Greetings & Feedback; Interview with Sofie Vanthournout; Farewell; Out-takes
Greetings & feedback
Please, visit our ‘Events in Europe’ page to see what’s going on across the continent in skepticism.
- BBC’s ‘The Big Questions’ Series 10, Ep. 13
- Standing up for Science Panel Discussion at APRU
- The Vaxxed campaign – information about screening in Ireland
Interview with Sofie Vanthournout
- Homepage for EASAC (European Academies Science Advisory Council)
- The webpage for Sense about Science EU
- Science: U.K. science campaign group sets up shop in Brussels
- The ‘Ask For Evidence’ campaign’s website
- ‘Ask For Evidence’ lesson plans
- The webpage for Voice of Young Science
- The webpage for Evidence Matters
- Sense about Science’s Twitter handle: @SenseScienceEU
- Please, vote for us on the website of The British Podcast Awards!