On this episode, you’ll find news, events and interesting topics, including trends in the perception of climate change, Prince Charles promoting quackery again and a small infant in Hungary dying of malnutrition with the assistance of quacks.
Intro; Greetings & Feedback; On this day; What’s on in Europe?; What’s hot in Europe?; Logical Fallacies; Really Wrong; Quote
- Check out our “Events in Europe” calendar!
Swedish skeptical chiropractor(!) Hanna Brus writes excellent article about EMS
Expressen article (in Swedish)
- The key to the public understanding of climate change
- Court ruling on the case of the death of an infant in Hungary
- Noémi Kocsis: Report from a 15-month trial on the “sun feeding” case (in Hungarian)
- The Guardian: Prince Charles: I use homeopathy in animals to cut antibiotic use
- The Conversation: Dear Prince Charles: an open letter about homeopathy from a chemist
/Martin H. Fischer, German-American physician and writer/