On this episode, you’ll find news, events and interesting topics, including Brian Clement touring in Europe, Romanian doctors in trouble and much more.
Intro; Greetings & Feedback; On this day; What’s on in Europe?; What’s hot in Europe?; Logical Fallacies; Really Wrong; Quote
- Contact us!
- Mostviertel Humanism & Skepticism Initiative (Initiative Humanismus und Skeptizismus Mostviertel): Twitter account: @IHS_Mostviertel; email: IHS_Mostviertel@gmx.at
- Missing evidence regarding policy-related research in the UK
- Latest issue of Escepticos out, featuring Sanal Edamaruku (in Spanish)
- BBC: Swedish nun Mary Elizabeth Hesselblad canonised for saving Jews
- Philip Neri
- The Company Behind The Viral ‘Organic Effect’ Video Is Getting Sued
- Romanian healthcare in crisis due to corruption?
/Hilary Mary Mantel, English writer/