On this episode, you’ll find news, events and interesting topics, including Brian Clement touring in Europe, Romanian doctors in trouble and much more.
Intro; Greetings & Feedback; On this day; What’s on in Europe?; What’s hot in Europe?; Logical Fallacies; Really Wrong; Quote
Greetings & feedback
- Contact us!
- Mostviertel Humanism & Skepticism Initiative (Initiative Humanismus und Skeptizismus Mostviertel): Twitter account: @IHS_Mostviertel; email: IHS_Mostviertel@gmx.at
- Missing evidence regarding policy-related research in the UK
- Latest issue of Escepticos out, featuring Sanal Edamaruku (in Spanish)
On This Day: 17th June
Joseph of Cupertino
- BBC: Swedish nun Mary Elizabeth Hesselblad canonised for saving Jews
- Philip Neri
What’s on in Europe?
- Check out our “Events in Europe” calendar!
- End of season for Barcelona Skeptics in the Pub (in Spanish)
What’s Hot in Europe?
- The Company Behind The Viral ‘Organic Effect’ Video Is Getting Sued
- Romanian healthcare in crisis due to corruption?
Logical Fallacies – Begging the question
Really Wrong: Brian Clement and the Hippocrates Institute for promoting quackery
“It is the absence of facts that frightens people: the gap you open, into which they pour their fears, fantasies, desires.”
/Hilary Mary Mantel, English writer/