Last week was QED, and boy did we enjoy it! Fantastic talks, great happenings and wonderful people!
This episode is part 1 of our interviews with some of the people we met.
Segments: Intro; Greetings; Interview; About Qed; Additional Interviews; Farewell; Outro; Out-Takes
- Interview: Michael ‘Marsh’ Marshall, co-organiser of QED, tells us what it’s all about
- The Skeptic (UK)
- The Skeptic UK: https://www.skeptic.org.uk/
- Good Thinking Society
- Good Thinking: https://goodthinkingsociety.org/
0:13:09 ABOUT QED
- Our reflections on the weekend
0:16:27 ADDITIONAL INTERVIEWS
- 0:16:30: Shanya Weisz – Mental Health or Misogyny? Psychiatric Sexism & Social Media
- 0:26:01: Tor Øines – Airline pilot with UFO experience
- 0:31:54: Ernesto Berger – Wikipedia editor and Guerilla Skeptics on Wikipedia (GSOW) member