“If it looks like medicine, but it has ‘supplement’ written on it, it’s fraud!”
In the episode we interview Petra Schling who is a biochemist and a teacher at the “Biochemie Zentrum” of the University of Heidelberg. We talk about how so-called “natural plants” are actually out to hurt us, how food supplements are normally a waste of money, the misconceptions about “superfoods”, and how important it is to teach critical thinking in schools.
In other news, if you are a listener living in the UAE you could catch up with András, just send us a mail! And also, please send us your questions for episode 300 by 15 November!
Segments: Intro; Greetings; Interview; Farewell; Outro; Out-Takes;
- Petra Schling: Dr. Petra Schling is a biochemist and teacher at the “Biochemie Zentrum” of the University of Heidelberg.
- Heidelberg University Biology Centre: https://bzh.db-engine.de/content/2859/Mitarbeiter/-Innen
- Send Petra an e-mail:
- Please support us on Patreon!
- Patreon: https://patreon.com/theESP
- Episode 300 coming up: Send us questions by 15 November!
- The ESP: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org