On this episode, you’ll find news, events and interesting topics, including Pokémon Go, The Good Thinking Society vs the BBC, banners to indicate retraction in scientific papers, a guy jailed for insulting the Dutch King, scapegoating and the state of exorcism across Europe. Also, we have an interview with Penny Lane, producer and filmmaker whose film ‘Nuts!’ is a must for all skeptics.
Intro; Greetings & Feedback; On this day; What’s on in Europe?; What’s hot in Europe?; Interview with Penny Lane; Logical Fallacies; Really Wrong; Quote
- The Good Thinking Society vs the BBC
- Makers of ‘Vaxxed’ threatening law suit against critics
- A Science Enthusiast: Makers of ‘Vaxxed’ Threaten Lawsuit Over Valid Criticism
- PubMed trying a new method to flag retractions
- Retraction Watch: How to better flag retractions? Here’s what PubMed is trying
- 30 days in jail for insulting the King?
/Jim Al-Khalili, British theoretical physicist, author and broadcaster/