On this episode:
We start with some corrections this week before we turn towards things like Nostradamus, vaccination rates in Romania, Peter Boghossian touring Europe, German Minister of Agriculture getting threats over glyphosate, the John Maddox Prize going to HPV vaccine promoter and what happens if Portugal loses net neutrality.
Unfortunately, this week’s Really Wrong goes to Nobel laureate Luc Montagnier for turning antivax…
Also, make sure you check out our event page at https://theesp.eu/events_in_europe
Greetings and comments
This Week in Skepticism: Nostradamus
- SPAIN: An exemplary decision in court
- ROMANIA: Catastrophic vaccination rates
- Peter Boghossian touring Europe
- GERMANY: Glyphosate update – Minister of Agriculture gets threats on social media after glyphosate decision
- UK/WORLD: John Maddox Prize goes to Japanese HPV vaccine promoter
- PORTUGAL: Is Portugal an Example of What Happens Without Net Neutrality?
Really wrong: Nobel laureate Luc Montagnier goes anti-vax
“All our knowledge begins with the senses, proceeds then to the understanding, and ends with reason. There is nothing higher than reason.”
/Immanuel Kant, German philosopher/