Along with a usual run-through of feedback and events across Europe in the coming week, this episode is dedicated to our interview with science educator, author, journalist and founder of the Good Thinking Society, Simon Singh. You can also listen to two short interviews (with Andrea Cardinale from Italy and Leon Korteweg from the Netherlands) recorded at QED – Question. Explore. Discover. in the middle of October.
(Photo taken by Richardc39 and is used under CC BY-SA 3.0 license).
Introduction and greetings; Events in Europe; Short interviews from QED; Interview with Simon Singh; Outro
Introduction and greetings
Events in Europe
- See our calendar of Skeptic Events in Europe for more information
QED interviews (Andrea Cardinale, Leon Korteweg)
- CICAP (Italian Committee for the Investigation of Claims of the Pseudosciences)
- Guerrilla Skepticism on Wikipedia
Interview with Simon Singh
- Simon Singh’s books
- Court case (British Chiropractic Associations v Singh)
- The Libel Reform Campaign
- The Good Thinking Society
- Simon Singh’s Twitter handle: @SLSingh