Along with a usual run-through of feedback and events across Europe in the coming week, this episode is dedicated to our interview with Chris Peters, the scientific affairs manager at Sense About Science, the UK-based non-profit organisation behind such campaigns as ‘Ask for Evidence’ and ‘Libel Reform’, the ‘Plant Science’ and ‘Energy Online Expert’ panels, as well as the international ‘AllTrials’ campaign.
(Photo was taken at the 16th European Skeptics Congress in London, 2015)
Introduction and greetings; Events in Europe; Interview with Chris Peters; Outro
Introduction and greetings
- Mention of our interview on the GWUP website
- Vani Hari aka the “Food Babe” on Wikipedia
- Photo shared by Massimo Polidoro: “I am responsible for what I say, not for what you understand”.
Events in Europe
- See our calendar of Skeptic Events in Europe for more information
Interview with Chris Peters, the scientific affairs manager at Sense About Science.
- Sense About Science official website: senseaboutscience.org
- Sense About Science on Wikipedia
- Sense About Science Twitter handle: @senseaboutsci
- Contact Chris Peters at email@example.com
- AllTrials official website
- Ask For Evidence campaign website
- The Libel Reform Campaign website
- Timeline of the Libel Reform Campaign
- The Defamation Act of 2013 on Wikipedia
- Plant Science Panel
- Energy Panel
- The John Maddox Prize
The PodCastAwards website